Weekly Wrap Up: February 8-February 14, 2015



Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (To All the Boys I've Loved Before)
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (P.S I Still Love You)
Thursday: Book Review - Across the Universe
Friday: Book Review - Atlantis Rising








Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J Bick [GoodReads]



A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab [GoodReads]





 




I love 3-day weekends. I'm all caught up on reviews, I've got my reading schedule planned out and I still have time to do things!

It was a good week for me, Tor Teen continues to spoil me and read my mind. I had a bad day on Thursday and came home to a copy of A Darker Shade of Magic. Bad day was instantly forgotten! 

Yesterday, my husband and I went to see Carey Elwes promote his new book that gives a behind the scenes view of the filming of The Princess Bride. It was a lot of fun, I haven't seen The Princess Bride since I was little but my husband is apparently obsessed so I think meeting Carey made his life. 



Now that I'm getting my life together, I'm trying to plan out more author events, especially now that Spring is upon us (WARM WEATHER, WHERE ARE YOU?). 

I hope everyone had a lovely week! Now rejoice, FOR ALL THE V DAY CANDY IS AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE. 


Labels: , ,