Black Friday Read-a-Thon: Sign Up

Hi, everyone! It's Halloween so I guess that means that we're officially in the Christmas season (I've come to accept it). If you're in the United States, you know that Black Friday is a holiday in itself. I personally prefer to sit around the house in my PJs while eating leftover turkey instead of trekking to the shopping centers, so I wanted to make my mini read-a-thons more official.

Friday, November 25 will be the Black Friday Read-a-Thon (#BFRAT). It doesn't matter if you're sitting around the house like me or fighting the hordes at 2 a.m., everyone is welcome to join! Since this is the first #BFRAT, everything will be super chill. You can make your own goals and go your own pace. In short, do you.

More information will come in the coming weeks, but for now, I just wanted to put the idea out there. If you want to challenge yourself to read on Black Friday, consider signing up.

How do I sign up?
Simply post on your blog/website, Instagram, or tweet about #BFRAT along with your goals. Feel free to also use the below image. Don't forget to link to your sign-up post as well!

#BFRaT

When is it?
12 a.m. Friday, November 25 until 11:59 p.m.

So....Americans only?
Hell no! The more the merrier!

Any prizes??
TBD! :)

Okay, I'm intrigued. How do I participate? 
Read a little bit for some time of the day. Go your own pace!

I hope you'll all join me!


Labels: , ,