Monday, January 2, 2017

Bring it on 2017!


Peace out 2016, I am finally ready for the beast known as 2017! Keep reading to learn all about my hopes and dreams for the new year!



Use Bullet Journal more. I finally bought some stencils and stickers so I feel like I can do anything in my bullet journal! I'm an organization freak, so I can't wait to make bullet journals work for me!

Be more creative with my organization. This probably relates to my above goal. I thrive on organization, and whenever I fall off the organization wagon my blogging and reading seem to suffer because of it. I need to branch out and discover what works for me in terms of organization. 

Return to bookstagram. I think I posted once on Instagram on the past month. That also stems from lack of creativity. I think bookstagram can be really fun, so I just want to make the effort to go back to posting regularly. I think monthly challenges can help that.  

Read 135 books. I failed miserably in 2016, so now it's time to redeem myself! I aim to read 135 books this year, and I especially want to branch out more. I've been attempting seasonal bingo cards to help read outside of my usual flavor. 

Meet more bloggers. This community thrives on communication and I want to meet as many bloggers as possible! I plan on attending more book events, and I've even been throwing around organizing a Book Blogger Meetup for my Chicago folks. 

Request ARCs responsibly. I kind of lost all control at BEA this year and went home with over 50 ARCs. I felt overwhelm and didn't review about one-third of them. Sad Amber is sad. I need to only request/pick up books that I desperately want to read. No one needs that kind of pressure. 

Crosspost more: A few months ago, I dedicated an entire day to crossposting my reviews and it felt soo good. Maybe I need to do that once a month?



A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han
Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves


Empress of a Thousand Skies by Rhoda Belleza
Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
Hunted by Megan Spooner

 

Starfall by Melissa Landers
Stranger the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
The Dark Days Pact by Alison Goodman


The Fallen Kingdom by Elizabeth May
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon


Roseblood by A.G. Howard
Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken
Given to the Sea by Mindy McGinnis


Look at those beautiful covers! 2017 is shaping up to be a great year for books. To celebrate all of our 2017 releases, I'm giving away a preorder of a 2017 novel. Yep, and of your choice! This giveaway is international as long as Amazon and/or Book Depository ship to you!

Giveaway ends February 1, 2017. 



What are your 2017 hopes and dreams? What book are you DYINGn to read this year? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!