Books I Read this Summer


Back in May, I wrote a blog post about the books  I hoped to read during the summer. Even when I was writing it, I knew it was an ambitious list, but I was crossing my fingers that I would be able to stick with the list since I published it on the internet. Let's see how I did?

Overall, I read a lot of books (for me). As of today, I've read 39 books but sadly only 7 were the books that I told myself to read. Whomp whomp. Here are the books I read:

 
 

Of these 39 books, Always and Forever, Lara Jean was my absolute favorite (5 stars) and Women in Sunlight was my least favorite (1 star).  Here are some more fun stats:

So not too shabby overall. Now to shame myself, here are the books that I wanted to read, but forgot to read: 



When do you tend to read more: summer or winter? 
How many ARCs did you finish this summer?
Have you read any of the books I read this summer? 
What was your favorite beach read? 




Labels: