BFRaT 2018: TBR and Goals


So I don't know how to tell you guys this, but Thanksgiving is next week. I thought November would be a nice peaceful month but it has been absolutely flying. Do you have your menus set for Thanksgiving? Found the stretchiest pants you possibly can? Good, then after that, join me for the Black Friday Readathon. I've got no plans for Friday so I plan to snuggle up to a few good books and make a dent in my TBR pile. 





The Caged Queen by Kristen Ciccarelli [GoodReads]
The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty [GoodReads]
The Wicked King by Holly Black [GoodReads]
The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi [GoodReads]




Black Friday Read-a-thon (BFRAT) is just around the corner and you still have time to sign up to join! It's a super chill readathon, no specific challenges - read at our own pace and make your own goals. You just got to read something. Oh and there will be prizes. Who doesn't love prizes?


Labels: , , , , , ,