Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up: Oct 1-6 2012







Divergent by Veronica Roth




The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa




The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
                                     
                                                                    Grave Mercy by R.L LaFevers 



                                                                                                                                                Beta by Rachel Cohn 






Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards









4 comments:

  1. Beta looks so good. Loving that cover. & the premise sounds super unique. :) Happy reading.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait until it comes out! :)

      Delete
  2. I like the cover for Phoenix and I need to read Grave Mercy sometime since I hear such good reviews for it. I didn't have much this week since my partner at work was on vacation, so I was doing 2 people's jobs and home life was keeping me busy, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you do this. Great post. I feel caught up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!