Weekly Wrap Up: December 28, 2014-January 3, 2015



Monday: Top Ten of 2014
Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday (Defiance) // Reading Challenge - Audiobook Sign Up
Wednesday: Waiting on Wednesday (End of Winter)  // Reading Challenge - Fairytale Retellings Sign Up
Thursday: Book Review - Snow Like Ashes
Friday: Book Review - The Book of Ivy
Saturday: 2015 Goals and Challenges




      



   






I've SUCKED at blogging these past two weeks. I think my schedule has become out of whack because I've been out of week for the past two weeks. I look forward to going back to work, but I'm no too keen on waking up early again! :) 

It's been a pretty peaceful New Year here, the snow has started so that's something. Blah. OH. Husband and I had the fortune to see SELMA today (opens January 9) and I basically ugly cried my way through it. We decided to see it because it got 100% on Rotten Tomatoes (...does that ever happen) and the critics didn't lie. It was PERFECTION. SO SEE IT! :) 

Oh and I opened an instagram account! I've been pretty lazy about it for the past few days but I'll get better, surely! Add me so I can stare at all of your pretty books! 

 See you soon!



Labels: