Well it's that time of the year again. I time where I reflect on the past year and make goals
that we don't plan on keeping for the next year. 2014 was a pretty good year for more. I'll show you!
10. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
9. We Were Liars by e. lockhart
8. The Diviners by Libba Bray
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
6. Stitching Snow by R.C Lewis
5. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
4. Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross
3. Captive by Aimee Carter
2. Cress by Marissa Meyer
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
10. Glorious return to book blogging!
9. New blog design
8. Went to C2E2!
7. Saw my favorite artist live
6. Saw Les Miserables stage production (and cried my way through it)
5. Quit my teaching job of two years
4. Started my internship which led to my new job :)
3. Went to Universal Studios Hogwarts
2. Went to Disney World for my honeymoon
1. GOT MURRIED.
Wanna win one of the books I LOVED? Enter my international giveaway below (as long as The Book Depository ships to you)! Good luck, can't wait to see you all in the New Year!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What were your favorite books of 2014? Did we have any books in common?
Labels: 2014, recap