[Read-a-thon]Bout of Books 11: Day 3 Recap


Bout of Books

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I finished two books and started a third. I'm sure I'll meet my goal of completing four books. I think I'll double my goal next Bout!

RECAP:







FINISHED!
Hours Listened: 3.5
I really enjoyed this one, it brought me back to my university days which was pleasant and extremely awkward. I'll be working on this review today and hopefully it'll be live on the blog by next week. 











FINISHED!
Pages Read: 90

Finally I finished this one! In the end, I decided that it was a good red but it was definitely not my favorite of the series.  



Started: 8/20/2014 (10:30PM)
Started: Page 77
Currently: Page 102
Pages Read: 28
I'm starting to enjoy this one. When I first started reading it, I had thought that there were way too many characters being introduced in such a short time, but now I feel like I've found my place in the book, like there is balance. If all goes according to plan, I would like to have this one finished by tomorrow.  






PARTICIPATION: 

Challenge(s): Create a (Bookish) Sentence
Twitter Chat: Check! Last night's chat didn't overwhelm me as much and I had a lot of fun!
Day 1 Recap // Day 2 Recap


Labels: , , , , , ,