Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up: Aug 18-Aug 23, 2014










 






I posted a lot this week, A LOT. Bout of Books was really fun though, I can't wait to do it next time. In real life news, I start my FINAL grad class ever. It feels weird, in fifteen weeks (and after I finally write my capstone paper) I'll FINALLY have my Masters Degree. Hopefully that means I'll get a good job (student woes). I've been thinking about getting a new design for the blog but I don't know what I want yet. Eh, I'll figure it out later I suppose. I hope you all have a fabulous week! 



4 comments:

  1. WOW! Amber you have been a posting queen. Your in grad school and you read 4 books this week. I must be doing something wrong. LOL! I am happy with one a week.

    Check out Ro at Mommy Blog Designs. She is the best and affordable if you need a new blog design. I love her.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA don't worry, grad school started this week so I had all of last week to sit around and start nothing!

      Thanks for the suggestion, I definitely will! :)

      Delete
  2. UGH! You're reading so many good books! And you've posted like crazy this week! Looks like you had a REALLY good week! I've been wanting to pick up Dorothy Must Die (:

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psh, that was only for Bout of Books. My blog will be quiet...until next BoB again! :)

      Dorothy Must Die was pretty good! My review is scheduled to appear in two weeks! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a message! Don't forget to link me to your blog so I can return the favor!