No 2015, you can't be over! It's been a crazy here, allow me to show you my favorite books of 2015, favorites posts, and some of my favorite life moments!
10) Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
9) Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
8) Simon Vs The Homo Spaiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
7) Sword and Verse by Kathy McMillan
6) Their Fractured Light by Amie Kaufman and Amie Spooner
5) The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Andieh
4) To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
3) Winter by Marissa Meyer
2) The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
and the best book of 2015 is...
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
10) Attended Chicago Young Adult Book Festival
9) Moved to a nice apartment and got out of a bad situation
8) Met Kristen Simmons and Melissa Grey at C2E2
7) Hosted a very successful Friendsgiving
6) Celebrated first anniversary
5) Got my first full-time salaried position
4) Celebrated my cousin's release from jail after 13 years
3) Met Sarah Bareilles
2) Attened YA Fandom Frenzy
The fun isn't over yet! Enter this international giveaway for the chance to win one of my favorite 2015 reads! Giveaway ends January 31.